Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Alltheinterweb Politics

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Why Recycling is Bollocks........ (Read 874 times)
Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I Love Politics

North Yorkshire, UK
Why Recycling is Bollocks........
6th Nov, 2014 at 4:59am

This thread is intended to hi-light why recycling isn't all it's cracked up to be........

HOUSEHOLD RECYCLING IS STATE-ENDORSED SLAVERY

Quote:
Recycling is authoritarian, demeaning and an unutterable waste of time, energy and money. No surprise, then, that the European Union is planning to force its vassal states to do much, much more of it.

Quote:
Yet, as the author Michael Ware pointed out, all this sorting can be done much more quickly, easily and economically by machine. He should know: he works in the waste industry.
Quote:
We are the generation that built the large hadron collider. Do you really think that it has been beyond human ingenuity to invent a simple and cheap machine that can distinguish a tin can from a glass bottle? Of course it hasnít, and there is now a whole industry supplying clever bits of technology to separate your unsorted rubbish into the component parts of glass, metal, food, paper and plastic. One of my clients even has a machine that uses reflected light to distinguish between different types of plastic and different colours.

Read Full Article....

The Administrator.
WWW WWW jduck1979 jduck1979 jduck1979  
IP Logged

Admin-JDUCK1979
YaBB Administrator

I Love Politics

North Yorkshire, UK
Re: Why Recycling is Bollocks........
Reply #1 - 6th Nov, 2014 at 5:04am

The great recycling myth
Quote:
Do you really think that it has been beyond human ingenuity to invent a simple and cheap machine that can distinguish a tin can from a glass bottle? Of course it hasnít, and there is now a whole industry supplying clever bits of technology to separate your unsorted rubbish into the component parts of glass, metal, food, paper and plastic. One of my clients even has a machine that uses reflected light to distinguish between different types of plastic and different colours.

So given that these machines exist, why are we still sorting through our rubbish?

Read Full Article

The Administrator.
WWW WWW jduck1979 jduck1979 jduck1979  
IP Logged