1) Establish a safety-net to ensure I kept at least "comfortably well off" if things go wrong by maxing out the £30,000 limit your able to invest by lending out to people via Social Lending website ZOPA.
2) Back that up by maxing out the £30,000 I'm allowed to invest in Premium Bonds
3) Put £125,000 aside to live off for a few years (I reckon about 7yrs at a payout equivalent to £17,000 a year)
4) Buy the latest Ford Focus ST, or perhaps just a Fiesta ST
5) Start my own small business, in the form of a Coffee shop or something.
6) Try and Advertise + Monetise my websites a bit better to try earn a bit more back from them.